AN ORGANIC HOUSEING SCHEME FOR CLIMATE VICTIMS.
Consortia-Habitat-offering climate smart and organic green economy housing scheme for the climate affectees of Chitral. Those who lost their homes to climate related disasters last year, and are having no alternative safe piece of land to construct a house, will get this unique and wonderful opportunity to restart their future in the relocated organic and traditional environment. The housing project is a well-planned, well–designed, well developed and efficient human settlement scheme nicely blended with the latest civic amenities in the heart of Rawalpindi. The characteristic of the scheme includes clean drinking water, energy, sanitation, disaster and climate resilient construction, access to health, education, employment, micro-business, entrepreneurship, along with the opportunity to live in an organic habitation pattern of Chitral and Central Asia.
The Consortia development partners understand your culture, pattern of habitation, livelihood, health, educational, employment, micro-businesses and entrepreneurship requirements. We are committed to maintain the rich culture and heritage of Chitral where every individual is responsible for the collective wellbeing of the society, and the society is collectively responsible for individual wellbeing.
Our reflective practices and research show that your families are encountering with multiple geological, ecological and climatological disasters, but the strongly bound relationship and capacity is supporting each other’s in a difficult time. Our research finding shows that most of the families in Chitral are perpetually confronting with different type of disasters over many years. They lost their resistance power and capacity. They are living in a harsh environment under open sky with impossible choice to live in such a high risk area exposed to multiple disasters. The victim of climate change, including children, women and old aged people are constantly in depression, psychological, emotional and physical stress.
Our research and finding on the post climate disaster impact on life and livelihood on the people is resonating us to offer this project to overcome the miseries of the people of Chitral. The consortia Habitat is initially offering one hundred houses to the most deserving people of Chitral and northern area. On successful piloting of the project, it will be replicated to relocate people who live in highly unsafe location with extreme poverty and constraint disaster suffering. The project will considered multi-aspect of relocation to meet the sustainable development goals 2030.
The Consortia Development Partners – Northern Citizen Community Board (NCCB) and JAD (Justice, Aid, and Development) Foundation Chitral, mandated by Social Entrepreneurship, Disaster and Climate Risk Resilience and Sustainable Development, human rights and youth development is offering this unique and innovative opportunity, under the human rights and social development program “Consortia–Habitat” to help you, to be living in the modern urban life with the availability of organic architecture, farming, livestock, agriculture, organic food and fruits. In the urban life you will enjoy the rural and traditional life style, and will get opportunities to maintain your own farmhouse, your own livestock, your own organic cropping, and promotion of your organic food in the closer by commercial centre or within the commercial centre of your housing scheme.
Silent feature of the scheme
Uniqueness and innovation
- 1st of its kind in Pakistan, “climate justice to climate victims”
- Offering free housing scheme by humanitarian and development partners under their humanitarian and social responsibility
- Approved housing schemes by Rawalpindi Development Authority
- Housing schemes is located near to Chekkri Interchange Motor way, half an hour drive from Islamabad and 15 minutes from Saddar Rawalpindi with 24/7 public transport service, good roads, shopping areas, schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, community areas, parks, grounds with children play areas, commercial centres, religious and community centres.
- Well planned housing scheme with underground electricity wiring, alternative solar energy system, modern sewerage system, 50 feet wide roads, footpaths, parks, grounds, graveyards and green open spaces.
- You can maintain your own farmhouses where you will get organic food, agriculture product, vegetable, fruit, milk and large open space to maintain livestock.
How much this costs to you?
Will you believe how much this cost to you? This is absolutely free of cost, provided by the Consortia partners to the climate victims, who are still shelter less and are having no piece of land for construction of safer houses in Chitral.
In the 1st phase of this scheme 100 houses will be constructed and distributed among the climate victims of Chitral, who suffered and sustained huge destruction in last year’s flooding, to ensure sustainable and disaster resilience development to contribute towards Sustainable Development Goals 2030.
The project is initiated to empower the most vulnerable and most powerless community– the women. The ownership will be transferred to the women head of the family only.
The scheme is offering 30 houses to the most marginalized and vulnerable community- the Kalash community to promote and maintain the unique culture and heritage of the Kalash, who are socially, culturally, economically and physically exposed to multiple human and natural disasters.
The design of organic architecture for consortia habitat is based on:
- Be inspired by nature and be sustainable, healthy, conserving, and diverse.
- Unfold, like an organism from the seed, within.
- Exist in the “continuous present” and “begin again
- Follow the flows and be flexible and adaptable.
- Satisfy social, physical, and spiritual needs.
- “Grow out of the site” and be unique.
- Celebrate the spirit of youth, play and surprise.
- Express the rhythm of music and the power of dance
Commercial projects undertaken by our consortia partner.
- Our Consortia partners – Northern Citizen Community Board (NCCB) has already started Al-Kausar Valley project and offering professional developer and Estate agency services to the interested investors, and for these who are interested to live in an organic habitation pattern of Chitral, northern area and Central Asia.
- NCCB is also offering Chehtar farmhouse plots on commercial basis for the interested investors with an enchanting opportunity to develop farmhouses for commercial and residence purpose.
- For detailed and booking, please contact Shahzada Ibrahim at +923318174474
E-mail at email@example.com
How to apply!!!!!
For Consortia Habitat- Social Project, please apply with the following details:
- Name: —————————————————————————————————————
- CNIC No. ————————————————————————————————————–
- Address: ————————————————————————————————————–
- Contact number:—————————————————————————————————-
- No of family members:——————————————————————————————-
- detailed of destruction( past and present):———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
- Where are you living presently:——————————————————————————–
- Why you are applying for this facility: ———————————————————————–
- Are you voluntarily ready to shift and settle at consortia Habitat organic housing scheme for climate victims———————————————————————————————– and why you prefer to settle ———————————————————————————–
- Under the consortia Habitat policy, the ownership of the property will be transferred to the female head of family and you are agreed with this policy————Yes——–No.——-
Please send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org contact Shahzada Ibrahim at No. +923318174474 write at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Facebook.com/consortia habitat